slideshow

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

ARCHIV.

2012-03-23

calligraphy.

PROJECT NO. 1 - Designing a Callygraphy Book, including own Layoutdesign & Conception.
I choose the topic 'Savage Beauty' - which is represented in several quotes within my book.
I guess they're all fitting the topic very well. - And of course, I used to design it very simple & minimalistic.
For the impact I used original ALEXANDER MCQUEEN  packing paper - I just love the style, so I have to use it for this book and of course to highlight the connection between my book concept & the designer-himself.






# 1 impact - SAVAGE BEAUTY # 2 title page - JULIAN BEHRENBECK 
# 3 ALEXANDER MCQUEEN RUNWAY SHOWS # 4 JESUS IS THE NEW BLACK
# 5 SAVAGE BEAUTY # 6 SKINNY LOVE & YOUNG BLOOD
# 7 BOYS BOYS BOYS # 8 GLITTER WAY # 9 BEAUTY IN SIMPLICITY
# 10 TRIANGLE # 11 CRYSTALISED
# 12  WHEN I DIE BURRY ME IN THE CLOTHES OF MY YOUTH # 13  LOATHE REALITY
# 14 JUDAS QUOTE # 15 RAVENFOREST # 16 NOT...ENOUGH
# 17 TRAUMA IS THE ULTIMATE KILLER # 18 XXXX

XX JULEZ

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen