slideshow

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

ARCHIV.

2011-07-22

McQueen - The Fashion of my Love.

R.I.P.
Today I've found just beautiful pictures of dresses designed by
Alexander McQueen.
I Have to say I just feel in love with his designs, when GaGa starts wearing his clothes.
Especially in ' Bad Romance'

Sad, but True: He took away his own life.
Ironically he has been found hanged in his own closet.

His clothes and dresses always looks like living between reality & fantasy, thats what I love about that so much.
Specificly the horns & antlers in his shows and dresses I'm so obsessed with.

Here are the dresses I so fall in love with.
The 'Bad Romance' Dress is also pictured.




GaGa herself wrote a Song for this Fashion Genius.
You'll fin it one her record 'Born This Way' and It's Called 'Fashion of his Love'

† Julez

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen