slideshow

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

ARCHIV.

2012-07-12

#MBFWB - The Shows

IMPRESSIONS. As I promised you I've worked the last days on the magazine 
for showing you my Impressions of the shows from Fashion Week in Berlin. It's done. 
I wanted to give you a short overview about everything.
I picked out the best shots - more to come several times.
Now enjoy clicking through my photos and impressions.
CLICK to enlarge the pictures!



Hope I could give you a short overview 
of my week in Berlin so far. 
More to come. Hopefully I could overwork this post again. 
 Until than, 
XX Julez

1 Kommentar:

  1. hey toller blog! hast du villeicht lust auf gegenseitiges verfolgen? würde mich freuen!:)

    PS: Bei mir läuft grade eine Blogvorstellung, bei interesse kannst du ja vorbei schauen!♥

    AntwortenLöschen