slideshow

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

ARCHIV.

2012-06-29

...Hello, Mr. Postman.

NEW IN. Excuse me guys, but I have no clue where to start. There are so many things going on atm.
First my summer holidays are starting right now, which means finally time to relax and to work on new projects. 
Secondly Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week is damn close - today I am thinking for the first time about what to take with me. 
Because everyday I found some more invitations for shows, events or something like that 
 I am completely out of mind, it such a big thing for me. 
BUT in case of so many shows and events it's so much work to do 
-especially the postproduction. In case of lots of pictures 
I am NOT going to upload the pictures each by each post by post.
After I am going to work on a magazine with all the impressions of Fashion Week 
which I am going to upload for you. 
You must be completely damn crazy If you read this text until now
 - BUT I you had - Here's a little kiss for you. Because I am so thankful.
Thanks to every little readers - I enjoy sharing everything with you guys! 
Here are some pictures if my new arrivals I ordered for Fashion Week!







Black & Leopard Pants | VirginBlak
Black Jacket | WEEKDAY COLLECTION
Black Silk Oversized Tee | Bruno Pieters + WEEKDAY
Black BOY Sweater | BOY LONDON


XX Julez

3 Kommentare:

  1. Du bist auch etwas BOY besessen,wa? :D:D Ich sehe hier überall nur noch BOY BOY BOY... :D

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. BOY ist mein ultimatives Lieblingslabel - so timeless! xxxx

      Löschen
  2. LOVE YOUR CLOTHES...ARE SO FREAKING CREATIVE. I AM NOW FOLLOWING. I hope you can check out my site: http://theproverbs.net and FOLLOW. Thanks for your time. Hope to hear from you soon. God bless !

    AntwortenLöschen