slideshow

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

ARCHIV.

2012-04-02

Once-Over.

INSIGHT. This post represents just a little insight into my flat, life and what's around me.
I decided to picture some things which stands for something in my life,
maybe you're gonna get it during having a look at those.
If not, there will be a explanation at the end.







(1) Mirror with BBB - Sticker - An allusion to sexuality & to fashion, even to minimalistic design.
(2) Fashion Books &  GaGa - Addicted to reading and to gaga-herself. And fashion as well.
(3) My chaotic Closet - my love for fashion & me as a full-time slob.
(4) Silver Shoes DIY - floating creativity in doing or creating things on my own 
(5) Internet | Tumblr - my solid source of inspiration atm - there's nothing like tumblr.
(6) Sketch Book, a gift from my Boy - representing love, art and creativity as well.

THIS MAY BE THE FIRST POST ABOUT MY INNER-SELF.
HOPE THERE WILL BE MORE.
XX JULEZ

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen