slideshow

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

ARCHIV.

2012-04-30

BBQ.

Hamburg-Stadtpark. Sunday afternoon I spent the day with my friends in a park of hamburg having a BBQ,
 frolicing around, laughing, and all the things you need to do with your friends. It was just a lovely afternoon. 
The weather wasn't as sunny as saturday, 
but for relaxing - it was just perfect. During the day we shoot many pictures I want to show you now -but the most funny and awkward pictures are safe somewhere.








Thank you for the wonderful day, ladies. 
XX Julez

2 Kommentare:

  1. your necklace is just, incredible. where is it from!?

    www.pinstripeprince.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I did it on my own :) and thanks a lot :) Maybe I could made you one too, Make an offer :)

      Löschen