slideshow

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

ARCHIV.

2012-03-30

DIY Works!



DIY. Today I wanted to give you an overview of my work during the last four days.
I was DIY-ing and designing a lot the last days and now I've finished three projects.
Hopefully I can show you some outfits I am going to combine those fashion pieces with.
Well, see my self-designed collars, Tumblr-inspired shorts & silver varnished shoes.


 
COLLARS. I was just cutting out those collars & sew it with some great fabrics.
I decided to use silver and the last rests of my leo fabrics as well.
You see it's quite simple to do it on your own and makes every simple outfit very special.
  















TUMBLR-INSPIRED SHORTS. As you may have seen on Tumblr several times 
- wrecked and fabric mixes on jeans shorts are absolutly hot atm. 
I searched online shops and was very surprised about the prices. 
So I made my own. I used my last leo fabric and 
printed the flag of the USA on another.
















SLVR METALLIC. As you may have seen in many collections 
or runways of well-known designers are metallic and silver elements for spring fashion. 
During searching for my perfect silver shirt or tee, an idea came into my mind
 - the idea of DIY SLVR Shoes. IT'S SO EASY TO DO IT.
YOU NEED: Old shoes you don't like anymore, silver acrylic colour
 and something to colour your shoes.
LET'S GET SILVER.


Hope I could inspire you to do your own DIY-projects.
WHICH ONE DO YOU LIKE THE MOST?
FEEL FREE TO COMMENT BELOW.

XX JULEZ

1 Kommentar: