slideshow

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

ARCHIV.

2012-01-22

Fashion Week A/W 12/13

Summing up it can be said, it wasn't as good as it needed to be.
In my opinion the best decription of the MERCEDES-BENZ FASHION WEEK 2012.




This time I travelled to Berlin for Fashion Week not only for Fashion Reasons.
I was looking for:
interesting people - groundbreaking styles - new designs - and kinda inspiration
Despite from the shows in the 'tent' I got bored very fast.
But let's start talking about everything from the very beginning.

I really wanted to picture some StreetStyles from FashionWeek for you.
But - big dissappointment - there weren't styles which were worth to be remembered by non-famous people 
(not that there were that much famous people. 
I guess to mention the fame-status of the visitors germans haven't enough letters.)

Even well-known Fashion Bloggers were dressed simple and boring to me.
Everyday the same.
No style experiments or mind-blowing outfits.We are all the groundbreaking people Dressed Well ?
Haven't found them at all.
There were just 3 Looks for Guys & 3 Looks for Girls. They were changing person by person.
Nothing special at all.

STAY TUNED THERE WILL BE UP MORE POST ABOUT FASHION WEEK.

CURRENT PHOTOS FROM BERLIN.











(1) Packing Mess (2) Me dressed up (3) Jeggins stolen from J (4) BOY Shirt (5) My hair into a knot (6) J & I @ WEEKDAY (7) My Doc's (8) Clothes Mess after a few Days!




MORE TO COME UP.
xx Julez





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen