slideshow

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

ARCHIV.

2011-11-17

Versace X H&M

Finally. The Versace X H&M Collection was released
 to the Stores Today.
J & I were @ the Store at 7.30 am 
and were one of the first who can enter.
I've taken a few pictures for you of today 
& of my new Versace arrivals.


The Versace x H&M Collection is very classy Versace, but not to overdressed for everyday.
Kinda fits perfect for the well-dressed, and expressing buddys, who wants to be dressed in different styles and garments.
Seems like H&M is putting itself to another very exciting level and status. 




Full Shopping Bags.
&
Some of my New Clothes.






Not Versace x H&M, but also New in:


(1) Skinny Leather-Look-A-Like Jeans - Zara
(2) Burgundy Sweater - H&M


I Found that gorgeous Fashion Designers Book @ the racks between the Versace Collection & I have to have it. It's fantastic.

xx Julez

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen